Assistant Vice President - Post Trade (Depository & Nominee Services - Infrastructure)
- To drive and lead strategic projects/initiatives for Depository and Nominee Services including chair re-occurring project meetings, ongoing tracking on the status throughout project with key stakeholders
- Responsible for implementation of Depository and Nominee Services strategic plan and other process improvement initiatives. E.g. strategic platform migration, new product launch, system enhancement and automation initiatives
- Develop and maintain the required business requirement documentation with the respective functional team, as well as conduct UAT and performance testing.
- Co-ordinate and deliver regular updates to different business stakeholders on the implementation results, progress update and management reporting, responding to issues and escalations.
- Ensure all project related tasks are well planned, tracked and delivered. E.g. Operational readiness, production readiness and market communication etc.
- Co-ordinate and host external meeting with market participants, vendors and other counter parties, be able to drive the implementation and influence changes at market level
- Co-ordinate and governance on Depository and Nominee Services business management. E.g. department budget, expense and other related tasks
- Work closely with multiple HKEX parties and stakeholders to drive change and deliver result
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related disciplines
- Knowledge of clearing / settlement / nominees /custodial operations / IPO listing process in Hong Kong and overseas
- At least 5 - 7 years' relevant working experience (e.g. Back, middle and front office securities operations or project role) in well-established financial organization
- Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams with excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, managerial and influencing skills
- Able to manage senior group of stakeholder internally and externally, able to add value to the discussions
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Process improvement / business analytics experience
- Knowledge of listing rules and latest regulatory development is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.