Assistant Vice President - Markets (Trading Operations - Derivatives Trading)
The successful incumbent will work on the business side of Derivatives Trading Operations under Markets Division, supporting various HKEX market initiatives in the derivatives market, particularly in microstructure development and relevant projects. Job Responsibilities:
- Support and manage the drive of market microstructure initiatives, aimed at revenue generation via sustainable ADV growth, and/or improvement of market quality, liquidity and protect the orderliness of our derivatives market.
- Generate industry trends and business opportunities utilizing internal and external data sources. Produce meaningful Management Information & Key Performance Indicators to assist in assessing the overall health of the business and management decisions for new initiatives undertaking.
- Formulate business plans and ideas, supported by qualitative arguments and quantitative research, in response to the evolving market landscape, business opportunities, and market needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including other business functions, IT, Exchange Participants, Market Makers, industry bodies and regulators.
- University degree, preferably in Mathematical Finance / Quantitative Finance / Statistics / Business Administration
- At least 6 years of work experience in the financial industry focusing on business management or project management driven by data analytics
- Practical experience with reporting software (ie. Tableau / Oracle Data Warehouse)
- Strong presentation and effective relationship management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Associate
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.