- To support the development of listing policies by:
- Conducting legal, regulatory and general research;
- Conducting data analysis; and
- Drafting policy papers and external papers for publication.
- To analyse legal and regulatory issues and prepare advice and regulatory alerts
- To provide secretariat support to Listing Committee and/or Listing Review Committee, as required
- Market practitioner with experience working with listed companies; knowledge of the Hong Kong market and the securities industry and its practices including securities laws, company laws and the Listing Rules; and familiar with the operations and statutory functions of the SFC and other regulatory bodies
- Candidate should be a qualified lawyer or university graduate in a relevant discipline with at least 7 years working experience in law, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field
- Experience in working independently with little direct supervision in a work environment that required the exercise of judgement
- Strong research, analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good communicator with strong writing ability, presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of computer applications (e.g. Windows, MS Word, and Excel)
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.