Assistant Vice President - Group Risk Management (Business Continuity Management)
The successful candidate will report to the Vice President, Business Continuity and be responsible for driving business continuity enhancements across the organisation. In developing and executing the HKEX business continuity management (BCM) framework. The individual must be able to proactively seek improvement areas across the business. Effective engagement with 1st line operations teams will need to be achieved to challenge and determine appropriate adherence to the BCM framework and best practices. This is a hands-on role for a BCM professional. In performing the above responsibilities you may be required to work outside of, or extended, working hours to address business continuity scenarios as they develop Job Responsibilities:
- Support the development and maintenance of incident management and business continuity policy, standards and guidance
- Coordinate the annual department BCM schedule including BIA, BCPs, etc., and annual major drill schedule
- Support the HKEX incident management and crisis management team
- Coordinate any business continuity drills including market contingency rehearsals
- Maintain the mass notification system and enable when required
- Liaise with incident management and business continuity resources across all HKEX Group entities and support BCM activities.
- Prepare business continuity management reporting
- Develop and deliver incident management and business continuity training and awareness initiatives
- Maintain BCM information portal and centralised repository
- Stay attuned to industry business continuity trends and developments, and participate in relevant industry forums
- Support regulatory reporting and discussions regarding business continuity and resilience matters
- University Degree in Business / Risk, with relevant business continuity qualifications (e.g. BCI/CIS/DRI/BCMI)
- At least 6-8 years of relevant experience including 3-4 years business continuity experience, with financial markets knowledge an advantage
- A proactive team player with good interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Ability to partner with department incident management /business continuity coordinators and business managers
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of critical infrastructure resilience requirements
- Good analytical capability and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.