Assistant Vice President - Derivatives Project Management
The successful incumbent will work on the business side of Derivatives Trading Operations under Markets Division, supporting various HKEX business driven projects and change management in the derivatives market. Job Responsibilities:
- Support and manage the drive of market initiatives, aimed at revenue generation via sustainable ADV growth, and/or improvement of market quality, liquidity and protect the orderliness of our derivatives market.
- Generate industry trends and business opportunities utilizing internal and external data sources. Produce meaningful Management Information & Key Performance Indicators to assist in assessing the overall health of the business and management decisions for new initiatives undertaking.
- Formulate business plans and ideas, supported by qualitative arguments and quantitative research, in response to the evolving market landscape, business opportunities, and market needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including other business functions, IT, Exchange Participants, Market Makers, industry bodies and regulators.
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Social Science, Journalism
- At least 6 years of work experience in the financial industry focusing on business management or project management
- Strong presentation and effective relationship management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the role of Associate
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.