Assistant Vice President - Corporate Services - Office Facilities (Project Designer / Interior Designer)
HKEX's Office Facilities team is responsible for managing our office fit-out projects and facilities. This is a great opportunity for interested candidates to join a reputable corporate working on exciting projects such as revamping Hong Kong's iconic event hall into a state-of-art multi-purpose event space which is now known as HKEX's Connect Hall. The Connect Hall is located in the heart of Hong Kong, featuring the Grand Auditorium and the Museum of Finance. You will also be working on office space and future work space planning project etc.
- Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Services, Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing Limited and mainly responsible for the design, management and coordination of all corporate renovation projects.
- Co-ordinate and manage all site activities associated with assigned projects including management of all project staff and sub-contractor
- Work with sub/main contractors and consultants, and assist the project team towards efficient execution of project works and cost control
- Report on material compliance after testing and submit reports for approval in accordance with the Quality Assurance Policy
- Co-ordinate all project matters and rectify problems encountered during onsite installation until the deficiencies or unsatisfactory conditions have been corrected
- Maintain project programs and ensure compliance with contract conditions
- All other tasks and duties as assigned
- A Degree in interior design/architectural studies or equivalent qualification
- At least 6 - 8 years of solid experience in office interior design, site management, project management and facilities management, preferably with large organisations
- Experience in project delivery in the corporate sector is also essential
- Good interpersonal, communication skills, ability to deal with different levels of staff and vendors
- Self-motivated, well-organized with high integrity, sense of responsibility, good problem solving skills and analytical mind
- Strong computer skills with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook & Project; AutoCAD; Sketch up; 3D Max and Photoshop
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Cantonese, knowledge of Putonghua an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Associate
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.