Assistant Vice President - Accounting Advisory (Listing)
- Perform review of draft prospectus from accounting, auditing and financial reporting disclosure perspective and draft comment letters
- Provide accounting advisory services to other teams in the Listing Division
- Provide support for ad hoc policy development projects
- Qualified accountants with a minimum of 7 years working experience. PRC accounting and auditing experience is an advantage
- Experience that demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the requirements of Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards, International Financial Reporting Standards, China Accounting Standards for Business Enterprises.
- Experience in technical accounting advisory gained in an accounting professional practice or a professional accountancy body is an advantage
- Good experience that demonstrates knowledge of the Listing Rules, including underlying principles and published interpretations
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is preferred
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.