Assistant Vice President – Post Trade (Post Trade Change - Post Trade Platform Development) (12-Month Contract)
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst with hands on technical skills to join our Post Trade Change team contributing to projects and systems to facilitate straight-though processing with expertise in messaging.
The role is to specify and document requirements and participate in gap analysis of new and amended systems. Be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of Business Analysis, with strong technical skill in project management and straight-though processing with ISO messaging, including SWIFT (MT & MX), SQL, VBA, Excel, Visio, Axure, UNIX,XML, FpML etc. within a financial services environment. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering a project within a dynamic environment and a challenging timescale. Strong understanding in usage of messaging in securities and listed derivatives markets, business process and data modelling, the ability to analyse and document low level requirements, experience of Agile methods and excellent communication skills are all essential requirements for this role. Job Responsibilities:
- Engage with users and business teams to understand, analyse and document requirements
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT, third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfill the requirements
- Work with test team to ensure the test scope is comprehensive and appropriate
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in IT / Business / Economics / related subject
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in well-established financial organisations or messaging related software vendors
- Experience of financial markets, various financial products including securities and listed derivatives. OTC experience an advantage.
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects in relation to straight-through processing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent with documentations, trainings, presentations, etc.
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a strong plus
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a team and adapt style to ensure the project is successful
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.