Assistant Vice President – Markets (Trading Operations - Cash Trading)
Trading Operations - Cash Trading is an integral part of HKEX's Markets Division and is responsible for managing the business and operations of the trading of securities market products. We are looking for a highly motivated team member to provide high-quality service to HKEX's participants, and to support Cash Trading's operations and project initiatives. Job Responsibilities:
- To lead and process Participantship onboarding related matters
- To lead, manage and participate in new business initiatives, system & infrastructure enhancements, digitize paper-based services, automate operation workflows
- To take active role in supporting the daily operations of Participant Services, reviewing and streamlining operational process
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Solid experience in securities market operation, compliance, client management, project management in testing and implementation
- Ideally 6-8 years' experience in securities operations of reputable financial institutions with exposure to Mainland and Hong Kong stock markets. Experience in management/ supervisory level is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical skills; creative thinker and a team player able to build strong relationships and rapport with internal and external interfaces
- Conversant with MS Office Tools such as Word/ Excel/ Outlook/ PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms Designer/ MS Office Macros/ VBA/ office application programming to develop programs according to business needs and user requirements is an advantage
- Experience in transforming office tasks through developing robotic process automation (RPA) is an advantage
- Be able to work independently and with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Associate
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.