Assistant Vice President – Listing (Listed Issuer Regulation- Policy/Knowledge Management)
- To develop and manage the team's know-how generally and prepare notes, precedents and standard forms (including drafting, updating and managing document libraries).
- To provide guidance to the market through market outreach, organization of and participation in seminars and preparation of written guidance.
- To contribute to LIR policy developments, initiatives and projects
- To maintain an overall LIR knowhow training program (including on-board training for new joiners, ongoing refreshment seminars) as well as identifying areas that require enhanced training.
- To contribute to HKEX projects and liaise with other areas of the Listing Division and/or HKEX as appropriate.
- Experienced market practitioner with in depth experience working with listed companies; intimate knowledge of the Hong Kong market and the securities industry and its practices including securities laws, company laws and accounting practices; and familiar with the operations and statutory functions of the SFC and other regulatory bodies.
- Candidate should be qualified lawyers or accountants or university graduates in relevant disciplines with at least 8 years working experience in law, accounting, corporate finance, investment banking or a related field.
- High standards of integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics.
- A team player who is also self-motivated to take ownership and perform in an independent capacity.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills.
- Good communicator with strong writing ability, interpersonal and presentation skills. Must be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX