Assistant Vice President/Associate - Human Resources - Rewards and HR Services (HRIS & Payroll)
- As the lead person on HR system management, monitor and review the HR information system and perform regular technical tasks;
- Take lead in engaging with the IT team and external system vendor on a needed basis to address system issues and perform system enhancements, ensure system functions efficiently to support employee services, HR operations and people analytics;
- Support full spectrum of HR operations with other HR operation team members, including but not limited to: payroll for Hong Kong and other overseas entities, benefits enrollment, leave management, MPF /ORSO administration and annual tax filing.
- Maintain active and effective communication with system vendors and internal stakeholders (e.g., other HR teams and IT colleagues).
- Participate in various HR projects and other ad-hoc assignments.
University graduate, with at least 5 years' relevant experience in human resources operations. Well versed in employment ordinance and requirement.
- Experience in Oracle HR system is preferable, with genuine interest in dealing with system related matters
- Active listener, with open mind to explore potential opportunities for system improvement
- Pleasant, detail-minded, self-motivated, independent and high integrity
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidate with less expereince will be considered as Associate level
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.