Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Commercial Banking Department
Assistant Vice President (Job ID: 2626)
- To be a team member of Commercial Banking Department
- To build and manage a portfolio of corporate customers
- To acquire new corporate customers, cultivate customer relationships, and cross-sell the Bank's products and services
- To prepare credit proposals and conduct regular reviews to ensure credit quality
- University graduate in Marketing, Economics, or related disciplines; MPF Intermediaries qualification an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' solid experience in commercial banking, particularly in trade finance
- Strong marketing sense with good business contacts
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua a plus
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2626&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.