Responsible for conducting Corporate Support Units Audit, Overseas & Regulatory Audit for Hong Kong and overseas branches.
- Handle internal audit assignment in designated areas focusing on corporate functions, overseas and regulatory audits and any other audits as assigned.
- Conduct regular audits, special reviews and carry out specific assignments as requested by the regulators or senior management.
- Handle regulatory audits / self-assessments / post implementation reviews within the specialized portfolio. Act as subject matter expert in specific areas.
- Recommend internal audit policies, procedures, and programs according to internal guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- Prepare regular and specific audit plans, reports and presentation to the Group/Bank’s Audit Committee and senior management.
- Substantiate and review audit reports and monitor follow-up actions on audit issues.
- Provide advisory service on risk and internal control issues to business and functional units where appropriate.
- Conducting annual and continuous risk assessment and act as product champion for the assigned portfolio.
- Degree holder in Finance and Accounting or related disciplines.
- 6 years’ banking experience in internal audit covering risk management and/or compliance.
- AML/ Sanctions and regulatory control experience is highly preferred.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CIA, ACAMS, FRM, CFA) is a plus.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner. For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.