Assistant Trader - recent grads only
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Trading
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Our firm is looking for a quantitatively inclined and hard-working individual from a top university with a strong desire to start a career in trading. This entry-level position could lead to a junior trader position in 1-2 years depending on performance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Start immediately.
Recent grads only. Please do not apply if you are graduating in 2018.
If you have already applied for this job in the past two months, please do not apply again.
- Support traders in any capacity required such as position matching, P&L reconciliation, and error checking.
- Assist traders in stock borrowing and hedging FX risk.
- Build pricing models, research product information, record and analyze data, backtest trading strategies.
- Liaise with back office and counterparties on trade booking and settlement issues.
- Fulfill exchange reporting requirements.
- Very strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong software/programming skills are a must (Python, VBA, etc).
- A team player with strong work ethics who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must have a superb command of both English and Chinese.