- Competitive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
The candidate is expected to play an integral role in a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging investment management environment.
The candidate will be trained and given the below responsibilities including:
- Execute equity trade orders
- Manage broker relationships
- Gather and distribute market intelligence to the rest of the investment team
Skills and Requirements
- The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to further his/her career in asset management
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent in finance / economics or business is preferred
- 2-3 years of banking or asset management operations experience is preferred