Assistant Risk Manager (Hong Kong Branch)
- Carry out data entry, collecting and analysis for daily risk/compliance monitoring
- Help to design and prepare all regular market risk internal control or monitoring reports/tools
- Be responsible for drafting all kinds of internal self-assessment and gap analysis reports on internal control measures and mechanism
- Help to coordinate internal and external parties, including business units, audit, Head Office, BOCHK departments, etc., to help to implement risk control processes.
- Assist the supervisor to carrying out ad hoc tasks
- Degree on holder or above, majors in finance, economics, financial engineering/mathematics, or accounting are recommended.
- Knowledge of Global Financial Market and Treasury Development is an added advantage
- Strong analytical capability, self-motivated, and independent
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English; fluency in both Mandarin AND Cantonese is needed.
- Hands-on experience in common office software; Mastering programming languages and database skills is a plus.