Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/WM/ARM) in the application.
- Acquire and grow high net worth client base and special focus on the clients' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs.
- Fully understand the client’s needs and objectives and provide financial solutions, i.e. investment products, to satisfy client's needs and objectives.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Business Units to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Assist company to coordinate and execute business project.
- Perform daily operations and customer services.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or securities firm.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Familiar with investment banking products and good knowledge in corporate finance services.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager
We are committed to build a team of competent individuals who have acquired solid relevant local working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.