Assistant Relationship Manager (Private Bank)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 15 Oct 18
Assistant Relationship Manager role within a global private bank focused in the Greater China markets.
My client is a global private bank with a strong footprint across all dynamic markets. Renowned for their strong brand name and cohesive company culture, they are currently looking for a successful individual to join them as an Assistant Relationship Manager for the Greater China markets.
You will be supporting 1-2 senior Private Bankers.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Respond promptly and accurately to all instructions from clients
- Assisting in KYC checks and account openings during onboarding process
- Regular reviewing of client portfolio for necessary updates
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Private Bank
- Possess the relevant HKMA papers
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Please reach out to Eric Kong at email@example.com or +852 6739 5872 for a confidential discussion.