Assistant Relationship Manager, GBA WMNC, Corporate Banking
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Provide support to senior relationship managers and/or team manager on strategic client management, transaction execution and key business initiatives.
- Develop understanding of clients within assigned portfolio and work closely with product partners, Credit teams and other regional units to effectively cross-sell the Bank's full suite of products and services.
- Evaluate and assess credit risks and structure / execute bankable deals
- Acquire and develop industry/sector specific expertise
- Assist in cross sell and promote products and services of GTS, Treasury & Markets, DCM, ECM and other products of DBS Group
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA and other regulatory bodies. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate with major in either Banking, Finance or Accounting with 2+ years' experience in Corporate banking
- Solid experience in Customer Service role in Corporate banking OR Fiinancial analysis in Big 4 will be also considered
- Knowledge of a broad scope of banking products including Cash and Trade, Treasury, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, M&A and other investment banking products are preferred
- Good credit risk assessment skills, industry and sector knowledge
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- The role will need to be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 and 4) with passes in relevant HKSI Licensing Examination Papers, or equivalent