See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Provide support to senior relationship managers and/or team manager on strategic client management, transaction execution and key business initiatives.
- Develop understanding of clients within assigned portfolio and work closely with product partners, Credit teams and other regional units to effectively cross-sell the Bank's full suite of products and services.
- Stay attuned to the Bank's necessary risk management and controls in all relationship management efforts.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines
- 3+ years' relevant experience working in sales management or financial institutions role preferred
- Strong aspiration to learn, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent cross-selling and credit assessment skills
- Good proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.