See job description for details
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Assist the Senior Relationship Managers to manage and grow client portfolio.
- Service customers' day-to-day requirements, so as to enhance customer service and support
- Manage the entire funding process through to legal documentation, implementation and on-going monitoring.
- Identify opportunities to increase our share of wallet in the customers' businesses. Prepare financial analysis, cashflow projections and credit proposals
- Monitor and check compliance of financial and non-financial covenants.
- At least 3 years of work experience; 1-2 years of Corporate lending experience with a bank is preferred
- Analytical and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player who is able to meet timelines in a fast paced environment.