Chiyu Banking Corporation Limited has been registered as a licensed bank since 1947. Rooted in Hong Kong, we strive to provide one-stop cross-border banking and financial services to customers in Hong Kong, mainland and overseas Chinese. Riding on the edge of the Hong Kong and Fujian business and our cross-border platform, we will continuously maintain its core values of “Sincerity, Flexibility, Tailor-made Service and Professionalism” and provide premium services to our customers to help growing their wealth, and to create values and deliver returns to our stakeholders and staff.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers by providing professional solutions on trade financing, commercial lending or corporate lending
- Identify the business opportunities and promote other banking products to customers
- Write up credit proposal and provide analysis and recommendations on credit applications
- Bachelor Degree or above in business or related disciplines
- 2 years of trade financing, commercial lending or corporate lending experience
- Strong credit analysis and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, knowledge of Fukienese will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, independent, creative and outgoing
We offer competitive packages and promising career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and the date of availability to The Human Resources Department, Chiyu Banking Corporation Ltd, 12/F, Chiyu Bank Building, 78 Des Voeux Road, Central, Hong Kong, or fax to 2843-0133 or email to Recruitment@chiyubank.com or by clicking Apply Now.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.