- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Assistant Quality Assurance ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Monitor the daily QA Team tasks processing progress; ensure operational accuracy and customer data protection
- Leading new staffs and mentoring the staff to achieve performance objectives
- Handle complaint and perform investigation
- Monitor the overall resources and the hiring process
- Prepare regular reporting including capacity plan, KPI
- Perform User Acceptance Tests and other ad-hoc assignment as required from time to time
- Update Departmental Operating Instructions (DOI), BCP regularly to comply with the latest regulatory and Group requirements
- Assist manager to maintain a stable and quality staff force to handle daily operations
- Timely and duly cascade the operation procedures stated in DOI or procedure manual and provide briefing/training to the team if any updates or reinforcement required
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive for gap
- Promote positive working environment to encourage commitment / contribution of team members
Our Ideal Candidate
- Financially numerate with excellent Excel and PC skills
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Customer centric, good interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.