Assistant Product Manager, Secured Lending (Mortgage)
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 11 Feb 19
Well-established banking group looking for Assistant Product Manager for Secured Lending / Mortgage...
Our client is a well-established banking group with diversified businesses in Wealth Management, Retail, Corporate and Investment banking. With the continuous expansion in the Retail Business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre product development / management professional to join their retail banking business focusing on secured lending / mortgage products.
Reporting to Team Lead, you will be part of a specialized team for secured lending / mortgage products, supporting the planning and implementing of strategies in assisting the sales teams to drive client acquisition and retention. You will be involved in driving new product development, existing product review and enhancement to meet business strategies and objectives. You will keep abreast of latest market trend, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to sustain a continuous product growth and maintain competitiveness in the market. You will coordinate with different departments, including Operation in streamlining processes, Marketing and Distribution Channel in growing business and Risk and Compliance in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in product management/ development for Secured Lending / Loans or Mortgage products in Banking and / or other related Financial Institutions
- Secured Lending product knowledge is highly preferable. Other Loans exposure will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang at (852) 3103 4311 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 230127.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only