Assistant Product Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Da Cheng International Asset Management Company Limited
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
To support the expansion of our asset management business, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. is currently seeking Assistant Product Manager candidate. The successful candidate will be provided with a collegial work environment, a fast track in career progression and a competitive remuneration.
Established in 2009, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd. (“Da Cheng International”) is a fully-owned subsidiary of Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. (“Dacheng Fund Management”).
Dacheng Fund Management was established in 12 April 1999, with a registered capital of RMB 200 million. Its line of business ranges from mutual funds to private equity management, investment mandates from the National Council for Social Securities Fund and qualified domestic institutional investor (QDII) related business. As of 31 December 2016, Dacheng Fund Management had been managing and advising for approximately RMB 140 billion of assets for our clients.
Da Cheng International is the manager of three actively managed SFC authorized funds, the Da Cheng China Balanced Fund, the Da Cheng China RMB Fixed Income Fund and the Da Cheng Overseas China Concept Fund. It is also a Hong Kong Representative for mutual recognition fund Dacheng Domestic Demand Growth Mixed Fund and various private funds.
Assistant Product Manager
1. Proactively research on new financial instruments; provide prospective theoretical research to the company.
2. Proactively research on fund products, both onshore and offshore; Design and launch innovative products under the existing framework of laws, regulations and regulatory environment.
3. Responsible for the market research of new products according to the demand of market, including product positioning, rate structure, investment style, etc.
4. Responsible for the development and design of new products.
5. Use financial instruments to design fund product operation mode.
6. Responsible for drafting and provide legal advice.
7. Research on the fund market condition, policy orientation and development trend; offer advice and proposal to the company.
1. With more than 2 years working experience in financial product development, or fresh graduates with Master degree of Finance, Financial Engineering, Economics or related disciplines.
2. Sound knowledge in macroeconomic theory, master investment securities, fund product development, financial engineering, business marketing and relevant knowledge of legal and financial fund products.
3. Familiar with the operation and process of capital market; characteristics of various financial instruments; as well as the laws and regulations in both China and Hong Kong.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, carefulness, earnest, initiative, able to work under pressure.
5. With good communication and coordination skills.
6. Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
As a caring company, we offer comprehensive wellness programs, flexible working environment and career development opportunities to employees. Our employee benefits include:
• 5-day Work
• Performance Bonus
• Annual Leave and Company Holidays
• Group Medical Insurance
• Transportation allowance, Telephone allowance
Please send your resume with full details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary and available day to the Head of Administration & Human Resources, Da Cheng International Asset Management Co. Ltd., Suites 3516-3519, Jardine House 1 Connaught Place, Central, Hong Kong or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.