Harnessing the Power of People Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
Our Client, a Global Lifestyle Company, is looking for ASSISTANT PARTNERSHIP & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
- Support Company expansion plans and understand competitive landscape & market structure to drive program objectives amongst partners in different countries
- Look for and develop new mileage accrual partners across the above markets focusing on the financial industry to achieve sales targets
- Assist to develop and execute the finance pillar strategy - including co-branded credit cards and conversion programs
- Work with potential and existing partners to maintain and grow mileage accrual opportunities. Build up and maintain brilliant relationship with partners
- Work and oversee agency to manage and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews
- Degree holder with 5 years' working experience preferably with credit card product / marketing, mobile payment, travel or account servicing industry
- An Independent, creative, and business minded team player possesses problem solving with good numerical, analytical & negotiation skills
- Proven relationship and people Management skills with ability to be customer centric and work with tools to build/design solutions for partners
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.