Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, the role will manage a team of up to 50+ people, including direct line responsibility for a number of team leaders, in the delivery of Managed Services.
Using our case management tool, the role will focus on process standardisation and improvement to delivering cost effective; high quality services.
The role will involve working with other operations and support teams within Managed Services, so the ability to proactively build and maintain internal networks. Contact with the client and their customers may be required from time to time.
Ideal candidates should have the ability to engage and communicate, with good people management skills and experience are therefore essential, with a demonstrable track record of having successfully led a small to medium sized team in an operations environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identify and diagnose sub-optimal business performance and escalate issues of concern to Senior Leadership
- Protect the firm and the client's interest at all times by complying with statutory regulations and legislation
- Handle and respond to inquiries / requests from internal departments, clients in related matters
- Provide suggestion for streamlining operational procedures, increasing productivity, enhancing operational control, achieving resource utilisation by means of system continuously
- Strong relationship management with key stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years in an operational environment
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions to benefit the business
- Knowledge and experience of AML, KYC, CDD operations
- With a demonstrable track record to having successfully led a small to medium sized team in an operations environment
- Preferred background in Financial services industry, with exposure to client on-boarding and Know Your Customer reviews, although not essential
- Fluent writing and verbal communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Focus on results-led management
- Planning & Organising
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Decision Making
- Change Agent
- Customer Focussed
- Driving Results
- Creative thinking
- Developing others
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.