Assistant Operation Manager (RMB Clearing)
- Responsible for maintaining the daily RMB clearing data, preparation of various types of RMB business report
- Responsible for carrying out researches and writing RMB regulatory reports
- Responsible for providing RMB data analysis services to internal and external units
- Responsible for the daily database system monitoring, system requirements proposing & user acceptance testing etc.
- University degree or above with basic knowledge of accounting and banking
- At least 1 years' appropriate working experience of banking and related experience of data statistical analysis preferred
- Familiar with EXCEL, familiar with Macro is better
- Good communication skill to meet and interact with co-workers
- Good organization, analysis and response capability
- Ability to write complete English and Chinese grammatically correct sentences and paragraphs to correctly organize and convey information
- Speak fluent Cantonese and English, and fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Skill to use a Chinese computer operating systems, Word processing, PowerPoint and Email software at a level necessary to create documents and send and respond to Email messages
- May be required 4:00 pm to 12:00 am work shift (additional allowances apply under this circumstance)