Assistant Officer, TPA Operations
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description:
- Handle MPF enquiries from VIP client through phone & emails
- Liaise with internal and external parties to fulfill client requests and administrative follow-ups
- Build and maintain good relationship with client
- Handle ad hoc duties as required
- HKDSE / Form 7 or above with minimum 2 years customer services/operations experience in pensions industry
- Good understanding of the MPF business or pension industry
- Excellent telephone manner with mature and pleasant attributes
- Customer centric mindset with commitment to deliver quality service
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a definitive advantage
- Passed in MPF Intermediaries Examination and SFC Licensed
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Officer, TPA Operations.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose). Job Category:
Customer Service / Operations Posting End Date: