Assistant Officer, New Business Administration (12 Month Contract)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Job Responsibilities:
- Check daily control reports for ensuring outsource vendor meet regulatory requirements and perform onsite vendor audit to ensure vendor quality and compliance to company standard
- Contact vendor to resolve enquiries from different Business Unit on outsource scanning & data capture related issues
- Prepare routine operation reports and audit reports required by management for performance review.
- Provide clerical support to manager including document retrieval, filing, control report checking and other administrative duties
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above with at least 2 years working experience in life insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment.
- Mature and independent with strong commitment
- Proficient in MS word and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese