Assistant Officer, Customer Service Center
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide and process information in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests in day-to-day counter operation effectively and efficiently.
- Provide and process information by referring to operation systems, guidelines and applications in response to customers' enquiries, concerns and requests about insurance products and services
- Respond to customer feedback in a timely and professional manner to enhance customers' satisfaction
- Form 5 or above, with LOMA 280 & 290 preferred
- 3 years of experience in Customer Service Operations / client facing experience
- Good written/spoken English/Chinese (Including Mandarin)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able and enjoy to work with people of diverse backgrounds with strong interpersonal skills