Assistant Manager / Senior Accountant, Management Analysis, Finance
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Support the Manager in performing management accounting reporting, analyses, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare annual financial budget, quarterly forecast and comparative analysis
- Prepare management reports and analyse business performance for Senior Management decision making
- Assist manager to timely deliver management reports and market analysis
- Act as business partner to provide recommendations to other functions
- Support regular and ad-hoc business analytical requirements
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of related work experience, candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Experience in listed public insurance company with insurance knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of financial reports
- Attained or working towards a professional qualification preferred (e.g. CFA and/or CPA and/or Actuarial)
- Attention to details and well organized with systematic mindset
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quantitative and modelling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written, graphical)
- High proficiency in word, excel, power point
- Self-motivated and high degree of initiative
- Works well under high pressure
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.