Assistant Manager / Manager, People Development
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Plan, coordinate, drive and monitor bank-wide compliance training, service training and personal effectiveness programs as well as job specific curriculum to ensure they can support business priorities, regulatory requirements and staff learning and development needs.
- Support the head of People Development Team to identify the training and development needs of bank staff regarding compliance, service and personal effectiveness; recommend, develop and implement learning solutions.
- Develop, coordinate and implement learning curriculums for specific job roles/functions.
- Development and maintain process guideline and manuals of PD team.
- Work with line sponsors and e-learning planform technicians to launch in-house e-learning programs and monitor the completion status to ensure full compliance to the requirements of the Bank and regulatory bodies.
- Support the e-learning system project.
- Maintain the People Development site at the Bank’s intranet.
- Participate in cross-team/department projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or related subject.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in corporate training; previous experience in the area of production of e-learning programs or in the banking industry would be preferential.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and project management skills.
- Independent, organized and detail-oriented.
- Good command of and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.