Assistant Manager | Internal Audit | Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CERTUS GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED
- 29 Nov 18
An excellent opportunity to work with a rapidly growing insurer in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will join their finance team as the Assistant Manager of Internal Audit.
- Manage audit projects including all tasks to plan and execute financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Assist with preparing audit reports that clearly, concisely and accurately summarize results.
- Analyze issues identified during audits and assist in developing appropriate corrective action plans.
- Perform detailed data analysis and document audit testing..
- Three to five years of work experience (directly related experience in public accounting, internal audit, data analysis, or financial analysis in the insurance industry)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Highly resourceful, self-starter, driven, with the willingness to grow and learn new skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, and committed to continuous improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure of deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and pay close attention to detail.