To review and approve unsecured personal loan, credit card and line adjustment application and ensure approval is in accordance with the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Make sound credit decisions for Consumer residential mortgage and secured loan applications (such as auto loan) according to the credit authority delegated by Credit Committee: Level 1 and ensure credit decisions are complied with the regulatory requirements and credit policies.
- Analyse and recommend credit applications that require approval of higher authorities.
- Monitor service quality of the process and approval flow to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Communicate closely with Branch associates, Business Units, Support Centre, Pre-approval Team to ensure the required credit information for credit assessment and approval.
- Provide workable and constructive feedback to Head of Secured Product Approval to improve process flows & system logic for better efficiency.
- Participate in approval system enhancement project and UAT.
- Provide continuous support, on job training and guidance to junior staff.
- University degree with least 8 years relevant experience or at least 5 years credit approval experience in Consumer loans, particularly on mortgage and secured lending.
- Expertise in the approval process and credit assessment for mortgage and secured lending with good credit analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese.
- Matured, self-motivated and detailed oriented.
- Sound knowledge in application software.