Assistant Manager, Transfer Agency
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 17 Apr 19
A leading hedge fund administrator is looking for a high calibre to join the Investor Services team to deliver the highest service level to clients and ensuring compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Process the dealing order and tax document submitted by the investors, issue transaction contract notes and monthly statement;
- Obtain and review KYC document from investor and make sure they are in compliance with the relevant regulatory requirement;
- Obtain and validate FATCA / CRS data and assist client on their tax reporting to regulator.
- Ensure all the fund settings, investor and transaction records are up-to-date and accurate all the time.
- Process settlement instructions received from investors and fund managers;
- Proactively follow up with investor on any outstanding documents;
- Deliver all the required reports to fund managers as per the agreed timeframes;
- Timely response to the enquiry from fund managers, investors and auditors etc.;
- Assist team leader in ad hoc projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Transfer Agency / Investor Services; preferably in hedge funds;
- Excellent client services skills, ability to work within a team toward timely and accurate production;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Mandarin is a plus;