Assistant Manager, Transaction Services
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG Transaction Services advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from leading private equity and real estate funds, multinational corporations and public interest entities, to small size private companies.
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle:
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Cross-border transaction assistance
- Completion assistance
- SPA support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs. Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of transaction advisory professionals and other advisory functions to execute due diligence and other transaction advisory projects
- Carry out financial analysis on investment target to highlight key findings relevant to the transaction
- Produce quality tailor made deliverables to suit the needs of clients
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members Requirements:
- Strong interest in M&A
- 2 to 3 years of accounting / audit or finance experience with a major CPA or commercial firm. Candidate with big four audit or transaction services background is preferred
- Transaction experience in executing due diligence or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification (candidates without a professional accounting qualification must be in final stages of obtaining a professional accounting qualification)
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin. Written Chinese is preferred
- Willingness to travel essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.