- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Dah Sing Financial Group
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Assistant Manager, Telemarketing
- Full time
- Hong Kong
- 16 Jul 19
Supervise the team to promote/cross sell loan products to new and existing customers through inbound/outbound calls. Monitor and control the inbound and outbound call activities in order to achieve the business targets and ensure all telemarketing staffs are comply with internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Set objectives to telemarketing staff and monitor their performance so as to improve the sales achievements
- Monitor the job efficiency, achieve the goals and manage the manpower planning
- Give guidelines to telemarketing staff for handling the non-routine cases
- Ensure high quality services are provided through call monitoring
- Review on working procedures of the telemarketing staff productivity and sales achievement regularly
- Provide training to the telemarketing staff for handling inbound/outbound calls efficiently and independently
- Motivate telemarketing staff to achieve sales target and enhance the job satisfaction
- Ensure all telemarketing staff are comply with the internal guidelines, legal and regulatory requirements
- Assist Managers to achieve all objectives and enhance the team morale
- Post-secondary education with atleast 5 years' relevant experience
- Good in sales motivation with strong sales management skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.