Assistant Manager, Technology Risk Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Follow-up on controls’ implementation and examine controls’ effectiveness.
- Follow up and follow through implementation of technology risk controls to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and regulatory requirements.
- Examine the effectiveness of technology risk controls through detective, preventive, compensation measures.
- Prepare management dashboards and reports to assist senior management to make informed decisions.
- Assist the team head to conduct risk assessment, document findings and handle deviation requests.
- Assist the team head to promote risk culture within the Bank by implementing departmental programs.
- Degree holder or above
- 2 years or above experience in technology control and risk assessment
- Certification in either CISA, CISM or CISSP is preferable
- Familiar with regulatory requirements (e.g. HKMA, SFC, MAS, CBRC etc.)
- Good IT knowledge
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.