- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 22 Apr 18
Assistant Manager, SIDDA
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Leading a team of 5, this role reports into the Senior Manager of Retail Banking Services. The team is responsible for the handling all types of financial transactions arise from the standing instructions and direct debit authorization.Leading the way in International Banking. With more than 86,000 employees in 68 countries, and a 150-year history in some of the world's most dynamic markets, Standard Chartered is listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India. See our history
We are looking for a Manager who will lead a team to ensure the maintenance of quality standards and delivery requirements of the standing instructions (SI), direct debit authorization (DDA), and transaction processing handled by the team members.
- Approve transactions for BAU and contingency purpose
- Follow the operating procedures as stated in the operation manuals/ circulars/ DOI
- Handle and investigate suspicious cases and customers' complaints on Standing Instructions(SI), Direct Debit Authorization (DDA) requests, and Transaction Processing (TP)
- Review and renew Document of Operational Instructions (DOI) and SLA
- Review and streamline the working processes of the team periodically in order reduce operational risks and costs
- Projects handling
- KPI, CST and capacity monitoring of the teams in HK and Offshore hubs
- Improve staff quality by developing, in conjunction with the manager, staff training, and job enrichment program.
- Budget planning on projects and resources
- Ensure all the processes are complied with AML procedures and HKMA guidelines.
- Solid retail banking experience. Knowledge on financial transaction, standing instruction and direct debit authorization would be an advantage.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin preferred.
- Proficient in PC application including MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Strong organization, analytical, time management skills, and risk awareness
Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..