A reputable local Bank in Hong Kong with a well-established Branch Network is looking for a high-calibre Assistant Manager to perform a maker / checker role in the preparation of reports and other monitoring functions related to facility limits and pledged collateral
- Ensure timely submission of assigned reports in relation to facility limits and pledged collateral
- Follow up with relevant parties on approvals / rectifications required for collateral shortfall and limit excess.
- Ensure all regular / contingency reporting and monitoring tasks are performed accurately in accordance with relevant policies, procedures and other external regulatory requirements
- Experience in handling audit confirmation and bank reference check requests.
- Ensure dual control (a maker-checker control) is in place where normal or non-straight through processes are involved for the team
- Meet service level / performance pledge for responsible jobs
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in banking industry
- Knowledge on relevant banking law and regulatory requirements stipulated by relevant supervisory authorizes
- Experience in preparation of daily internal / regulatory reports
- Proficiency in PC skills and applications particularly Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Sharon at 9201 5237.