Our client, Global Investment Management is looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Regulatory Compliance team.
- Support team head with general regulatory compliance purpose, including licensing, regulatory reporting, marketing materials, RFPs and Due Diligence questionnaires.
- Provide compliance review and monitor business activities in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Provide support and compliance advice to business projects.
- 6 years minimum working experience in financial services, with 4 years solid compliance experience in asset management.
- Degree holder in Law/Accounting or related discipline(s).
- Strong knowledge of SFC, MPF Codes and regulations.
- Good command of writing and speaking Chinese and English.