Assistant Manager, Professional and Technical Services, Group Internal Audit
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
This role will support areas of professional practice and administration for the department, including administering the audit system, tracking of audit issues, preparation of management and Committee reports, and analysis of operational data, etc. The individual will also perform other responsibilities in order to support reporting and operational requirements. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Administer, track and follow up on progress and status of audit engagements and audit issues.
- Act as the administrator of the Groupwide audit SharePoint/software by administering access rights, engagement creation, data maintenance and supporting system upgrade/migration.
- Generate data from the audit software and prepare periodic reports facilitating time and resource management by senior management of Group Internal Audit.
- Work with other team members to prepare management reports, Audit Committee papers and other Group Internal Audit presentation materials.
- Track timesheets against audit plans and monitor staff utilisation.
- Assist with the audit report issuance process and ensure word processing quality and compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the review and processing of budget and expense reports.
- Identify ways to improve operational workflows within Group Internal Audit.
- Manage office administration in terms of office stationeries and equipment.
- Provide ad hoc assistance on meeting, event and travel arrangements and other administrative support when required.
- Share knowledge and support the development of self and other Group Internal Audit members.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Regional Director of Internal Audit in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- University graduate.
- Minimum five years of relevant working experience.
- Good organisation skills and attention to details.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools for data analysis and charting.
- Knowledge with TeamMate, Tableau, SQL, Python and Robotic Process Automation tools is a plus.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Good team player.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.