See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Assist Manager to develop marketing programs to launch card loans programs.
- Analyze and evaluate program performance to improve program effectiveness
- Assist Manager to perform A&P budget control
- Regular review and study on developing new initiatives to improve card revolver base and interest revenues
- Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth and timely delivery of initiatives, and integrated programs within project timeline and legal & compliance guidelines
- Handle and monitor routine fulfillments on customer incentives
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
- University degree with minimum 2-4 years or above banking industry experience, credit card / unsecured loans/ banking preferred.
- Strong ownership and with customer focus
- Self-motivated with strong analytical mindset, pro-active and with ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Proficient in both spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.