Assistant Manager, Product Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Assist Director / Senior Manager on the development and deployment of individual life insurance products to support achievement of the Company's goals with a focus on PAR and tactical tranche-based products while ensuring timely delivery of product promotions to key stakeholders.
- Assist Senior Manager on Par product implementation to ensure timely delivery of new and/or revamped products.
- Work closely with distribution channels and stakeholders (e.g. Life Administration, Information Technology, Actuarial, Marketing, etc.) to resolve issues arising from new product development and implementation.
- Prepare documentation needed to support product development and deployment (e.g. product specification, policy contracts, illustration, product approval templates, market comparisons, etc.)
- Assist in devising and implementing product promotions, perform monthly fulfilment exercise, prepare communication for frontlines for different channels.
- Assist in other product related projects as directed.
- University graduate in a Business or Marketing discipline
- 4 - 5 years' work experience in the life insurance industry, preferably in the product development or customer promotions area
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Good communication skills and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail, team-oriented and resourceful