Assistant Manager, Product Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Assist product managers on individual H&P insurance product design and implementation to ensure timely delivery of new / enhanced products.
- Work closely with different teams (e.g., Agency, Bancassurance, Life Administration, Information Technology, Actuarial, Marketing, etc.) to ensure smooth product development and implementation processes.
- Assist product managers to prepare documentation needed to support product development and deployment (e.g. project schedule, policy contracts, product manual, illustration, etc.).
- Assist product managers in preparation of user requirements and test plans for proposal illustration system as well as performing system-related user acceptance test
- Assist product managers in on-going product maintenance of H&P products.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis.
- Coordinate and handle product enquiries and special quotations from distribution.
- Graduate in any discipline, candidate with actuarial background will have advantage
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in a life insurance company within Marketing / Product Development
- Candidate with more experience could be considered as Assistant Manager
- Knowledge of life insurance products
- Good communication skills and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Good analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Foster good working relationship with various counter parties in seeking common business goal
- Strong innovation and customer mindset
- Basic understanding of the agency distribution model will be an advantage