Assistant Manager, Operation Excellence
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- As a member of Operation Excellence, supervise a governance and planning team, manage audit/regulatory requirements and ensure operation guidelines and quality are up to standard
- Lead Governance and Planning Team which is responsible for life operation departments' audit/regulatory, guidelines/quality issues
- Ensure life operation departments' AML/FATCA/CRS guidelines and procedure are in place and up-to-date
- Assist in operation guidelines write-ups and updates
- Perform quality checking and KPI reporting (e.g. TAT)
- University graduate
- At least 5 years experience in insurance operations/audit/compliance
- Candidates with LOMA qualification/professional qualification in project management will be preferred
- Good knowledge of PC, particularly proficient in MS Office tools
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical anal independent problem solving capability
- Knowledge of insurance/financial institution regulations (e.g. GN16/AML/FATCA/CRS)
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.