Assistant Manager, Markets Products, Operations
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Our client, a growing Australian Investment Bank is looking for a high caliber to support, design and develop operational process/process re-engineering for new Markets Products (FX, Rates, Credits) within APAC markets. This is a very good opportunity for candidate who would like to involve in risk management, operational control side.
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all trades executed by Front Office Markets post deal execution to settlement across all asset classes (FX, Credits, Rates etc.).
- Act as a Product Manager to support, design and develop operational processes for country markets for new products and new markets. Consistently liaise with Front Office, Bank Office, Compliance within APAC. Also, ensure Murex booking models are able to support in confirmation, settlements, reconciliation, margining or reporting operational processes.
- Continuous to drive process improvements with deep dive analytics to assess procedures and performance with the aim to enhance operational efficiency and risk control for products already offered.
- Lead and manage changes required arising from new products for operational risk, strategy, regulatory changes.
- Interaction with the hubs and country operations building processes for new products around confirmation, settlement processes and any other requirements for the full trade life-cycle.
- Minimise operational loss findings through risk management oversight and compliance with policy and procedures
- Facilitation of the continuous improvements and implementation of these and all other changes associated with function - including working with Business Analysts on any project related to Markets Operations.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience Banking operations and products including Equities, FX, Rates and Credit, Commodities and Capital Markets.
- Solid understanding on MUREX. Candidate with knowledge in SWIFT Payment formatting/ Clearsteam/Euroclear/HSBC Net/ TLM Smartstream is an advantage
- Able to demonstrate your understanding within the whole operation process flow as well as experienced in driving new markets products to new markets by consistent liaising with Front Office, middle to back office
- Strong risk and control mindset
- Strong communication skill in English and stakeholder management
- University degree in Business or other related discipline