Responsible for the provision of credit solutions to customers in Private Banking Department; risk management in assisting the implementation of various policies relating to credit risk, market risk and compliance risk; and the monitoring of risk exposure and healthiness of assets under management for high net worth customers.
- Provide credit solutions to customers in Private Banking Department, implement various policies related to credit risk, market risk and compliance.
- Maintain PB sales incentive MIS platform and calculate sales incentive, support the preparation of regular report to HKMA.
- Monitor the daily risk exposure of the whole PB loan portfolio.
- Prepare the credit proposals for Risk Management Group approval in relation to new, amendment and renewal credit applications.
- Support the credit programs; and assist to formulate appropriate reporting with Risk Management Group.
- Implement compliance, credit and risk management control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities.
- Develop and maintain the Product Suitability Checking Tool to support the provision of the Investment Advisory Services under Type-4 License.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in banking in risk management.
- Degree holder in related discipline.
- Good understanding of risk management for private banking products, investment products and credit products & delivery channel
- Familiar with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Independent and driven to implement new initiatives
- Good judgment and compliance sense.
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel including Macro.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).