Assistant Manager, Management Reporting and Planning
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Provide support on the management reporting and planning functions and assist in performing insightful analysis and review of business performance to senior management Job Description
Management reporting and planning
- Validate sales and financial metrics to ensure accurate reporting to the management
- Lead timely production of various management reports
- Provide advice for business units and problem solve any issues that arise in management reporting and planning process
Management information system project
- Execute management information system project within Group Finance as part of the core execution team
- Provide design advice and inputs on data structure and design for future management reporting datamart
- Lead data mapping exercise workstream
- Co-create business intelligence dashboards for the project
Perform insightful analysis and review of business operations
- Analyze financial and operational performance to provide strategic insight for senior group management
- Work with senior team members in identifying key issues and engaging with various stakeholders within the Group to provide relevant report and analysis
- Support other tasks within the management reporting & planning team as necessary
- University graduate with preferred degrees in management information system, math, sciences, economics, business, or engineering
- High proficiency in Power BI, Azure, SQL and Microsoft office products (powerpoint, excel) required
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in relevant fields (insurance, consulting, accounting firms, etc) required
- Professional experiences in data analytics or management information system projects, as well as insurance industry, are highly preferred
- Strong graphical presentation and written communication skills in English
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.